Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hisashiburi desu, ne....

Wow, it's been quite some time since my last post. I have no new pictures to post, as I've been very VERY busy. My new part-time job is quite fun, but it has very long hours, so I've been somewhat attempting to balance that, school, and my teaching job along with some down time, sleep, food, and homework. I'm lucky, I have a study hall in which I can get work done! Now, I just need to bring things to DO in it... my classes that are book- and homework- heavy are on the other days.

I have it very well at my job-- we all get 'family meal' at the end of the shift, which is usually a version of one of the specials or whatever we were serving that night, and it's always incredible! I haven't been able to work out in about a 3 weeks, though, so I think I'll just see if I can get veggies and/or meat and not the potatoes or rice. Whatever I don't eat, I usually box up and take to school with me the next day, so that works out nicely for me.

The biggest things I need to do are to remember to take a multivitamin in the mornings, cut back on coffee (I drink a cup in the morning as part of my Stewart routine, see earlier post), get better time-management, and find some way of making myself work out. I have mini-dumbbells at home, that shouldn't be so hard... I'm just exhausted when I get home, so the motivation isn't there. Ugh. Oh well, I need to get over that and just do it, ne?

Current goal(s): Make the school culinary team/ become Chapter Vice President of FCCLA.

No comments: